Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Jason's First Day of School

Even in all the craziness I managed to get some great photos of Jason on his first day of "school". :)

I send him to a little program called Children's Hour. It's two hours, once a week. $25 for the entire school year and I volunteer once a month. It's a great deal! They do crafts, music, gym, Bible story, special visitors. Lots of fun for the kids!

Jason used to always have Liza to follow but he's on his own this year and he did great! Even in a new place because we are going to a different program than the last two years. I'm proud of him!!

(Can I just say now how nice it is to live in a place where there is good light!?!?! These pictures are so much nicer than the ones I always had to take in the woods.)

Anyways... back to Jason...

We headed to the new house and walked Liza to school.

IMG_9733 copy

IMG_9734 copy

IMG_9742 copy

Jason and I then had a half hour together before he had to go. He's just so cute and I love having a little bit of one-on-one time with him. 

 IMG_9737 copy

IMG_9738 copy

IMG_9740 copy

My big 4 1/2 year old!!! I love watching my kids grow but it's hard to believe how big they are at the same time!

IMG_9748 copy

Of course, with Jason it isn't a photo shoot unless you throw in some awesome silly faces...

IMG_9749 copy

IMG_9754 copy

When I was done I said "that's it" and he insisted that we do just one more. He gave me this sweet thing...

IMG_9757 copy

I love him so much! He's such an amazing kid with a wonderful mind and fun sense of humor. I can't wait to see who He becomes!


media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...