Sunday, October 21, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday



ORANGE OR PINK
IMG_0327 copy
I found this pink hoodie at the thrift store for $2. Liza loves it and I think it's adorable when she goes about with the hood up.


FACELESS PORTRAIT
IMG_0348 copy
At the old house we could only hear the sirens. Liza and Jason are pretty pumped that they can now SEE the firetrucks as the drive by.


VIEW FROM THE TOP
IMG_9961 copybw
This is my cheat for the week as I did not take it within the week. But I still love it. :)


COZY
IMG_0270 1
I love looking in on Liza as she sleeps. She has to have all her soft things... her pillow pet, silky blanket and cuddle-uppet are all staples.


STACKED
IMG_0380 copy
Yesterday Mike asked me if I knew where he wedding ring was. I remembered him giving it to me to hold last weekend when his fingers swelled too much for it to be comfortable. I also remembered putting it in my purse but when I looked in my purse it wasn't there. I thought it must have fallen out and been lost for good. But this morning I woke up and remembered that I used a different purse than usual and there it was... tucked away in the pocket right where I put it. I was thankful... and so I stacked them up by the love verses and took a photo... because we never got ring pictures when we got married. So there they are... our almost ten year old rings in all their scratched up glory.


media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...