Monday, November 12, 2012

Christmas Swap!



Hi Friends!

I've always seen blog swaps... AFTER they happened and every time I thought "that would have been fun! Too bad I didn't hear about until it was over."

WELL! I've decided not to miss out this time and came up with my own. My blog friends Amy (Taking Steps Home) and Sarah Grace (Gracefully Made) are teaming up with me to bring you


THE CHRISTMAS SWAP!
Trinkets and Traditions style!!

**********

Here's how it works...

1. You have all week to sign up. The last day to sign up is Friday, November 16th. (Not open to internationals. Sorry... we still love you but the shipping is tough!)

2. To sign up send an email to me at emaillaurawick@gmail.com. Please put "Christmas Swap" in the subject and include name, blog and address. If you do not get a response from me I have not received your email.

3. On November 19th and 20th I will send everyone the person they are to send a gift to.

4. Your gift should include a Christmas ornament, a description of your favorite holiday tradition, your favorite holiday recipe and any other holiday festive fun that you would like to throw in. Spend no more than $10.

5. Mail your package by December 1st.

6. Link up on December 10th sharing what you got!

**********

Sound fun?! I thought so. :) I mean... who doesn't like fun mail!?!? Bills and junk mail get quite boring. Plus, you might find that you end up with a new favorite tradition and recipe!

Who's in?

**********

If you are like me and are always missing out how about you be nice and make sure your friends don't miss out... tell them about the swap so they can get a fun Christmas package tooooo!


BLOG TITLE

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for A Hearty Overflow