Monday, November 26, 2012

Cyber Monday Deals

I want to share with you a few good deals on this cyber Monday. The first is Band Angels. Bandaids with scriptures about healing on them. What a genius idea! My mother-in-law gave us a box a while back and the kids love them. They are 50% off today only!


Fullscreen capture 11262012 101736 AM

Find Band Angels on Facebook for details.

**********

The second good deal is from Messenger International... one of my favorite ministries! All books, downloads, study guides, curriculum, etc. by John and Lisa Bevere are half off the retail price.

Fullscreen capture 11262012 102351 AM

This deal actually runs until December 10th. I'll be putting in an order... just like I do every year. :) I'm excited about getting the Nurture curriculum! To all my local friends who like to do Bible study with me in the summer... that's what we will be doing!

Messenger International Store

**********

The third good deal... VeggieTales! They have four dvds that are $3.99 each and it's also free shipping today! I think the kids are getting some new VeggieTales for Christmas!

 Fullscreen capture 11262012 102846 AM

VeggieTales Store



What good deals are you finding today?









media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...