Friday, November 9, 2012

Make It Count

Well I've been being frank all week so I might as well keep going and link up with Amy's Frankly Friday. :)




Yesterday I mentioned that passion drives us to action. I want to be a passionate person. I want to be a doer. I want to live life well.

I always tell Mike that if I die before him that he better have a really comfortable pair of shoes because he'll be standing for a long time. Why? Because when they have my viewing... which, by the way, will be closed casket with blown up, colorful photos of me enjoying life displayed on top... I don't want your last memory of me to be lifeless... anyways, my hope is that there will be a line of women so long just waiting to get through the line and tell their story of how I impacted their lives.

I don't imagine myself having any idea how long the line could be before I die. It's not about me getting the glory. I don't want it. These are the stories that will come out after I am gone. People I never even knew I impacted. People who were watching me even though I wasn't aware of it.

That is what drives me in life. I want to live in a way that others are drawn to God, love and change.

I recently bought a canvas to hang in my bathroom. It will be on the wall right beside the mirror so that every morning while getting ready we will each catch a line of it. It is also the wall that will be seen while sitting on the toilet. I want this canvas to be one that is seen often.

 IMG_1274 copy

I love it! Every single line! I actually love it so much that even though there is a little error on it I am pretty sure I'll keep it because I can't find it anywhere else.

 IMG_1280 copy

Take risks.
Be spontaneous and imaginative.
DO EVERYTHING WITH INTEGRITY!!!
Make a real difference.

That is what drives me in life.

And here's the cool thing... I started this post early this morning but then had several things I had to get done. I ran some errands and came home to find an email from a friend...

Just want to tell you how you have been a great influence in my life to live and speak freely more about my faith in Christ and how I want to grow and be a witness to those in my life that I know are lost.

I am on my way.
How about you?
You only live once.
Will you make it count?

BE FEARLESS!!!







media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...