Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Pinteresting

 

I like to pin things that I actually plan to do someday. Here are a few of the things I have done...

This recipe... AMAZING! Oh my! Cheesy goodness. Comfort food. So good! We made it with only 1 pound of meat instead of two and I think we only simmered it for a 1/2 hour instead of a whole hour. Add the partially cooked noodles during the last ten minutes of simmering instead after the simmering is done. Just make sure you always have moisture in it so it doesn't burn on the bottom. (Just trying to cut down on cook time. I don't want to spend my whole day in the kitchen cooking dinner!)
Source: ruhlman.com via Laura on Pinterest



Made this!!! Will show off it's awesomeness soon. :) This project took a good five hours but it's lovely!



And here are some things I want to make. I've never decorated for Christmas before and I want to do just a little... but I prefer to make things. :)

I'm hoping to make one of the following wreaths to hang on the huge mirror that is above the fireplace.





And I want to make a bunch of these candles for on the mantle.



Liza and Jason will be making these for on the bookshelf in the living room.


I love craftiness!

Don't miss out on my giveaway!

Just a reminder for those of you doing the Christmas Swap... packages go out this Saturday!!





media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...