Monday, November 19, 2012

Roger and Danielle -- Engaged

A few weeks ago I had the priviledge of taking pictures for a wonderful friend of mine! I met Danielle a few years ago through some other mutual friends and I just love her so much! She recently got engaged to Roger and I am so happy for them! Roger has two kids so they asked if we could do a few family pictures as well. I was happy to do that for them.

Here are some pictures from our shoot...

We started with all four of them. They are Steelers fans so they all decided to wear their jerseys for the photos. I like it... because I too am a Steelers fan.

Oh... and a dog. It's always interesting when I have to take pictures of animals because I am so not an animal person and I have no idea what to do with them. But it worked.

IMG_0868 copy

IMG_0872 copy

IMG_0882 copybw

IMG_0904 copy

I took some photos of the kids while Danielle and Roger changed into some nicer clothes for their engagement pictures. I really liked these kids... nice and fun. Especially Ashlyn... the girl just wanted to model!

IMG_0928 copy

danielle roger engaged

We finished the night with just Danielle and Roger.

IMG_0937 copy

IMG_0953 copy

IMG_0964 copy

IMG_0983 copy

(favorite)
IMG_0990 copybw

IMG_0993 copy

IMG_1012 copy

IMG_1014 copy

(Super Favorite!!!)
IMG_1036 copybw

Can't wait for the wedding!!!... which I may or may not be photographing. I've been asked but I need to know more about where it is and if I have the confidence to photograph a friend's wedding who's dad is a photographer. It would feel like student teaching all over again! Yikes!



media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...