Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful








We have our thankful tree up and I've been wanting to show it to you so I figured why not join in on Thankful Thursday!

This is hanging in our dining room...

IMG_1243 copy

Every day each of us is supposed to add a leaf and the rule is no duplicates. When you have four people doing that you get past the easy ones real fast and start having to think of things like "I'm thankful that I can brush my own teeth"... because there are people that can't. There are people who don't have toothpaste and toothbrushes. It is definitely something we should be thankful for!

Anyways... enough about brushing teeth. Here are things me and my family are thankful for today...

IMG_1251 copy

IMG_1253 copy

IMG_1255 copy

IMG_1256 copy

IMG_1263 copy

IMG_1265 copy

IMG_1266 copy

There is still plenty of November left! If you want to know how I made my tree you can read this post

What are you thankful for!?

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...