Monday, November 26, 2012

This Weekend I...

TWI

This weekend, I... had Thanksgiving with the in-laws. We ate good food and played Phase 10. Mike won but I decided not to let him enjoy it since he made me wait ten years before he let me enjoy the win of that one checker game. :)

This weekend, I... enjoyed our first real snow. It's all gone again though.

101_1679

This weekend, I... went to a wedding. We had 2 1/2 hours to blow between wedding and reception so we (kids included) and Mike's family went to a cute little coffee shop. It worked.

101_1681

This weekend, I... made hats, hats and more hats. You can even see my yarn in the photo above. Sitting in a coffee shop is a great time to crochet. :) I need to get my customers their hats! (Custom orders at Wix-Works!)

 IMG_1859 copy

This weekend, I... saw my friend Sarah pinning all kinds of crafty things so I sent her an email telling her she should come over so we can craft all day. We both decided to make the ruffle tree skirts seen on Pinterest (even though I don't even have a tree... it's coming though). Most of our day was spent at the craft stores. This is how far we got...

101_1707-001

She's coming back today so we can finish. Hopefully we don't end up with a Pinstrosity!

What did you do this weekend?

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...