Monday, January 14, 2013

A Valentine's Day Swap

Hi Friends!

I had so much fun doing the Christmas swap that I decided I MUST do another! And with Valentine's Day coming up I thought it would be the perfect time! And my friend Lindsey at A Dollop of My Life agreed to co-host so it was a go!

If you don't have a Valentine this year don't worry! This is not a swap about THAT kind of love. Nope... it's much more simple and selfish. :) This swap is called Little Lovies... it's all about THINGS you love.

Here's how it works...

1. You need to sign up by Friday, January 18, by sending an email to me at emaillaurawick{at}gmail.com. Please put "vday swap" in the subject and include your name, address and blog url. (I will respond to your email within 24 hours to let you know I received it.)

2. You will receive your swap partner no later than Monday, January 21.

3. The spend limit for this swap is $15. Include anything you love. It could be a book you read and love that you just have sitting on your shelf collecting dust. Write out your favorite recipe. Nail polish. Pens. Explain a favorite kind of date night. You can include as many or as few things as you want... just stay in the spend limit!

4. Mail your package by Saturday, February 2. That gives you two weeks to put your package together and should garauntee delivery by the link up date...

5. Show off what you got and link up on February 14.

Open to US residents only.

FUN!!

I hope you join in! And if you find yourself loving this swap idea don't forget to let your friends know about it. :)

Little Lovies

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for A Hearty Overflow