Monday, February 25, 2013

Jadyn ~ 3 months

During the week of Valentine's Day I got to photograph Jayden for her three month photos. :) She's such a doll! Really! A beautiful baby. 

Unfortunately we were only able to get something scheduled for an evening and baby had a cold. She didn't last too long before she was all tears and begging us to stop so she could just be held. In our short time though we did manage to get a few nice shots in.

IMG_3006 copy

IMG_3015 copybw

I love this next one so super much!

IMG_3029 copy

IMG_3070 copy

IMG_3024 copybw

I got the following idea off of Pinterest somewhere and I love how it turned out! :)

2-12-13 Jayden 3 months


Where was pinterest when I had my own babies!?!?!  I would have loved to have those squares printed out and hung on a wall. Oh well... guess I'll just keep doing it for other people. And I'll see Jayden again when she is six months. :)



media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...