Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Things That Make Me Happy



THIS BOY and the THINGS HE SAYS!

IMG_3423 copy

JASON: Mom! This is going to be the biggest time of our life!!
ME: Oh yeah?
JASON: Yeah! We're going to have a baby!
ME: Who is having a baby?
JASON: Me. And you! We are going to get married!
ME: I get to marry Batman!?
MIKE: You can't marry Mommy Jason. I already did!
JASON: Well I can get you two UNmarried!
MIKE: Really?!
JASON: YES!


 JASON: Mama, are heroes born or made?
ME: Heroes are made Jason.
JASON: How?
ME: Well, they have a good heart, make good decisions and care about other people.
JASON: *excited* Sometimes I make good decisions!!
ME: Yes you do. You are going to grow up a hero Jason.
JASON: Yeah... because I really do care about people!

(I post a lot of conversations like this on FB. If you love stuff like this feel free to add me.)


*********

MY LIVING ROOM

When I am at home you will find me in my living room. It's my favorite place. My couch is comfortable. The fire is divine. And it's just a really relaxing spot for me. It's also where my craft stash is. :)

**********

A GOOD EASY RECIPE THAT THE WHOLE FAMILY LOVES

                                                                               Source: the-girl-who-ate-everything.com via Laura on Pinterest


**********


LIZA'S CREATIVE DRAWINGS

 IMG_3429 copy

This is a picture of an ant hill. The ants are carrying grapes, a cookie and an apple core into their ant hill. :)

**********

MY HUNKY HUSBAND

He does wonderful things... like taking the kids out to the mall in the middle of the day so that they can play and I can have the house to myself for a little bit. Really... he's quite amazing. 

 101_1681



What makes YOU happy??

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...