Friday, February 8, 2013

Unsettled

 



I'm in a funk.

I feel stuck in a place of frustration and discouragement... in most areas of my life.

It's weird because my life is good. I have nothing major to complain of. But I'm unsettled. I feel like there is a major shift coming but I don't know what that shift will look like or when it will take place. (Good thing I'm not a planner! If I was, this unsettled place would have me incredibly messed up right now!)

I'm ok... but at the same time I don't FEEL like I'm ok.

A favorite quote of mine...

I'm not ok. 
You're not ok.
And that's ok.

Thank God it's ok to not be ok sometimes! And I'm absolutely thankful that my God loves me even in my crazy... because I have a whole lot of crazy.

Romans 15:13
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

That's my memory verse right now... and it's also my prayer. That AS I TRUST IN GOD He will fill me with joy and peace... even in this unsettled place. 

What do you do when you are feeling unsettled?


media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...