Saturday, March 30, 2013

Bunny Bait Mistake



People have been posting A LOT of yummy looking things on Facebook lately and yesterday one caught my attention. It was called Bunny Bait and it looked good and it looked like something the kids would enjoy.

I have no idea where the recipe is or who to give credit to but here is how you make it...

6oz white vanilla flavored candy coating
1 bag popped popcorn
1 big bag of pastel colored m&ms
broken up pretzel sticks
sprinkles if you want

Put popcorn, m&ms and pretzels in a bowl. Melt the candy coating, pour over mixture and stir till coated. Spread out on wax paper and sprinkle with sprinkles.

 IMG_3844 copy

If you are doing sprinkles you have to do it immediately. I waited too long and none of them stuck.

I did not find any pastel colored m&ms so mine doesn't look very Eastery but man is it YUMMY! In fact... I don't call it Bunny Bait at all. I just call it crack.

My mistake... making it. :)

 IMG_3815 copy

Seriously you guys! This stuff is sooooo good! It won't last long. And it's super easy. The kids can help and everyone will love it!

I'm off to grab another handful of crack.


media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...