Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Randomosity... the "Why I love..." Edition

WHY I LOVE CRAFT NIGHT...

What's more fun than having a bunch of your friends to your house to sit around and chat, eat good food, craft and LAUGH?! Not much. :) 

I love craft night because I can plan the day and the time but I can't plan anything else about it. I never know what food will show up because I never ask anyone to bring anything... but there is always an awesome display of yumminess that grows as people arrive.

I never really know who is going to show up... even though people RSVP there are always wonderful surprises knocking on my door!

And you never know what kind of conversation you are going to end up having! Sometimes it's deeply spiritual and sometimes it's awesomely hilarious. Last night was one of the hilarious nights. So much laughter.

Such a great time! You know it's a great time when people don't want to leave. I love my house and I love my friends!



WHY I LOVE PANERA...

It's my place. I don't know WHY things happen for me when I am there but they do. I have great moments with friends and great moments with God. I can always clear my mind and THINK when I am at Panera. Yes, the food is good. But it's more than the food that keeps me going back. It's the place. It's what happens while I am there. 

I spent a few hours there today and it was such a refreshing time.



WHY I LOVE LOOKING IN ON THE KIDS AFTER THEY FALL ASLEEP...


101_2935-001

He's running out of room for himself. :)


And that is why I love some of the things I love.
What are you loving today?




media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...