Monday, March 11, 2013

Yes God

Life.

I'm in an interesting place.

Last year was really hard... for several reasons which I will talk about more some day. But I'm finding myself currently in a good place. Content. My heart full.

I know that I am loved.
I am secure in my closest relationships.
God's faithfulness can bring me to my knees... or have me shouting from the mountaintops!
My kids are great blessings.
I have so much GOOD going for me.

I'm finding answers to my problems.
My heart is being opened to knew things.
I'm being stretched... I'm changing. Growing.

I sometimes stop and think about who I was ten years ago... 23 years old at the time. Just married. And I laugh at myself. Oh my! I thought I knew so much but I know now that I still know so little.

I have no idea what God has in store for me even these next few months. I usually know what He has before me but right now all I see is rest. Refreshing. In every area of my life. I have no idea where this rest will lead. I have no idea how long it will last.

But I do know that as I trust in the God who loves me with an unconditional, unfailing love that He will lead me right to where I need to be.

All I need to do is say "Yes God."




media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...