Saturday, April 6, 2013

I'm Too Old for That.

My friend Kim is getting married in May... to Mike's cousin. Fun right!?!? A friend becoming family. :) I like it.

Last night was Kim's bachelorette party. A bunch of friends went out for dinner and dancing. It was pretty busy so it took the food a while to get done but it was a good time just visiting with people I hadn't seen for a while.

DSCN1194

The food was good.
The conversations enjoyable.
The laughter the best.

A little after 9:00 the band started up and we hit the dance floor. I love dancing. I'm pretty good at making a fool of myself but there really isn't anything more freeing than being completely sober and dancing the night away with friends.

DSCN1219

I'm glad that I got to go out and celebrate with Kim! And make a fool of myself all night long. :)  I wish I could go out dancing with friends more often... but that means staying out past the blinky lights...

... and I'm too old for that!

(Thanks Rainey for taking pics and sharing them with me!)



media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...