Thursday, April 18, 2013

Morning

Psalm 5:3
In the morning, LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly.

 IMG_4507 copy

  IMG_4509 copy

Psalm 30:5
For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.

 IMG_4514 copy

Psalm 59:16
 But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.

 IMG_4516 copy

 IMG_4517 copy

Psalm 90:14
 Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.

 IMG_4523 copy

Psalm 143:8
 Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life.

 IMG_4552 copy

Proverbs 4:18
 The path of the righteous is like the morning sun, shining ever brighter till the full light of day.

 IMG_4564 copy

Lamentations 3:22-24
Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.  They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him."

 IMG_4570 copy

Don't forget to enjoy the morning!

 IMG_4572 copy

IMG_4577 copy



media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...