Friday, April 19, 2013

One Year!

 





Frankly... I'm proud. :)

Today is the one year anniversary of the publication of I Love You All the Time by Michael J. Wick.

Michael J. Wick just so happens to be my husband!

I'm so proud of him for taking his idea and just going with it... even though when he started he had no idea how to publish a book.

 I Love You All the Time by Michael J. Wick


If you want to know more about the book I have a tab at the top... Michael J. Wick ~ Author. There are links to posts where you can read an interview with Mike or check out what the inside of the book looks like.

I know many of you have purchased the book over the past year... we would love for you to help us celebrate today by clicking over to amazon and writing a review. We appreciate all the support for the book that we have had! We hope that the book is blessing your family. :)


media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...