Thursday, May 2, 2013

Caleb!

I told you I was just going to keep posting photos. :)

When I did Violet's photo shoot I figured we might as well snap a quick one of the family...

IMG_4985 copy

And then why not get some of Caleb too if he would cooperate... which he did.

If you've been around here for a while a few years you might remember Caleb. I keep saying I'll update you guys on him until... well probably forever because the way I see it is that you invested in his life with your prayers those first few, rough weeks of his existence and therefore you deserve updates! If you have no idea what I'm talking about you can read this post for a quick explanation.

So... how is Caleb??

Well... he will soon be three years old and he is absolutely wonderful! He is sweet and cute and shrugs his shoulders when he smiles. ADORABLE! He's such an enjoyable little boy!

IMG_5003 copy

 IMG_5026 copybw

IMG_5008 copy

IMG_5010 copy

IMG_5015 copybw2

IMG_5021 copy


media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...