Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My Constant


 IMG_4549 copy copy


Lately I find myself sitting at my computer WANTING to write but unable to. I don't feel like I have writer's block... instead it feels something more like heart block. Yes, I just made that up. Sometimes when my heart experiences too much pain at once I tend to shut down for a while. And that's where I am at today... heart block.

I could talk about the things that caused the hurt but I'm not ready for that yet.

I could talk about my frustrations but I would probably say all the wrong things and hurt others in the process.

And since processing through hurt is where I am at right now and it seems to be consuming my life I don't really have a lot other than that to talk about. I'm emotionally exhausted but I feel like I'm finally beginning to work myself out of this place... however, I don't expect it to be a quick journey. Thankfully I do have my God, my family and some really great friends... those things definitely help in times like this. :) And I must say that I am definitely in need of some Panerapy. (I made that up too... it's Panera Therapy... and I have some giftcards for Panera so I'll be working that in soon!)

Today though... I am sitting at home with my Liza. She woke up sick and in this house when someone is sick they get to choose the movies all day. Liza asked for the long Pride and Prejudice so we'll be spending the next few hours on the couch together watching our favorite movie. Six years old and she already loves Pride and Prejudice... makes this mama proud!

Anyways... life is weird for me right now. I find myself confused and out of place. But even in the messes one thing is certain... I always have one thing that is constant, one thing that I can (without a doubt!) count on. That one thing is God and his love and faithfulness. HE is constant... and he is constantly good and loving and faithful.

Constant means:
not changing or varying
continuing without pause or letup
unceasing

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.  (Hebrews 13:8)

You can take THAT to the bank!








media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...