Sunday, May 19, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I liked the prompts this week and, as you know, have been feeling inspired since getting my new camera. :) So here are my photos for Scavenger Hunt Sunday.

{THREE}
IMG_0448 copy-001
Went to the Conservancy for a photo shoot the other day and saw a bunch of baby geese. So cute! These three were deciding whether or not to get in the water. :)

{HANDS}
IMG_0574 copy
Liza insisted that I teach her to crochet this past winter. She loves to just take my yarn and make some random things. She was making grapes here.

{FENCE}
IMG_1270 copy
Me and Jason had a spontaneous date to Living Treasures. Ten minutes before close someone gave him half a bucket of carrots so we ran around the petting area feeding the animals.

{CUDDLY}
IMG_0362 copy
Took some photos for a friend this week. I just thought this looked like a cuddly shot. Who knows!

{SIGN}
IMG_0753 copy
At Preston Park... my new favorite place! :)



media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...