Thursday, May 9, 2013

Some Random Info

1. Thanks for all your kind words, prayers and encouragement on my last post. And thanks for leaving out all the "christian fluff"... you know... those phrases that sound like they mean something good but really just leave the person facing the situation wanting to punch people? Thankfully I have not even had to feel like punching someone and you have no idea how much I appreciate that! :) I'll trudge through this muck and I'll get back to that mountaintop again... because I'm a fighter. I hate losing. Although a good night sleep would be helpful!

2. The winner of the Can't-Wait Willow book giveaway is GRACE! Congrats Grace. I'll get in touch with the review people and they will send it out to you soon!

3. Bummed that you didn't win? You still have today to enter to win $10 credit to magazine.com.

4. If you have a kindle...
    If you love to read...
    If you like cheap or free books for your kindle...
    You will want to know about gospelebooks.net. Every day there are several posts for cheap or free Christian books. It's fantastic and I've read several great ones that came through their listings!

5. We've been busy! And you can probably expect multiple posts in the next few days. If you don't like multiple posts from the same blogger in one day feel free to skip some. In fact, you always have permission to skip any post I write. :) I know that I write about a huge variety of things. I just can't narrow it down to one thing. I might do a little DIY but I'll never be a DIY blogger. I write about God but I don't know that you would call me a strictly Christian blogger. I share about my kids and parenting but I'm not just a mommy blog. I post photos but I'm not a photography blog. Get it?

I'm what I've termed a buffet blogger... a little bit of everything. Take what you want and leave the rest. :)

Things you'll be seeing in the next few days...
Frankly Friday (I think)
A fun day at camp
6 month photo shoot of a gorgeous little girl!
Jason's graduation
Mother's Day Tea with Liza
and more.

And that's all the current random info I have. I hope you are having a great day!



media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...