Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Bad Habits

IMG_8381 copybw copy

It's no secret... I love food. I love it too much. And because of that and a lack of self-control I find myself near my highest non-pregnancy weight... again. I'm uncomfortable in my body and my clothes don't fit well. I'm also completely out of shape.

Something needs to change.
I need to change!

That's the only option.
No one is making me eat all the wrong things. Even if someone brings me something I shouldn't eat I am still the one who has to put it in my mouth. I am the one who has to decide to say yes instead of saying no. I am the only one to blame.

I've been blaming life lately for my bad eating. It's tough... eat it away! I'm angry... eat some more! Indulge.

Emotions DON'T make me eat!
No... I choose to DEAL with emotions by eating.
Not good!

Something needs to change.
I need to change.

But it's hard! And there is no easy way to make this change. I was talking with a friend about it and she said "just do it doesn't work". I responded with "what if just do it is all we've got?"

And that's where I found myself today. Not one bit of motivation. Faced with loads of yummy temptation. Not feeling like putting in the hard effort that is necessary for change... but just doing it anyways... because if I don't just do it, no one else is going to do it for me.

I got myself here.
I have to get myself out.

Hopefully I can wake up each morning and just do it again.



media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...