Sunday, July 21, 2013

Ask. Seek. Knock.

IMG_8101 copy-001 copy


I posted the photo above to my facebook page yesterday and was told that it would be better if I photoshopped the padlock out because the lock makes it all seem impossible.

I'm going to disagree with that statement. :)

First off, I really don't enjoy editing. I like to keep it simple. I would never spend the time to take something like the lock out of the photo.

Second...

Well, God pretty much majors in the impossible.

Matthew 7:7-8 says,
"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened."

It doesn't say to knock and then open the door yourself.
It says the door will be opened to you.

We aren't the ones that have to open the door. We just have to knock.
We use our faith. We trust God. And when we do HE will unlock the locks and open the impossibles.



Scripture and Snapshot

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...