Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Simple Fun

I've been editing pics, loading them for order and then moving them all to my external drive. It's a process but my computer needs cleaned off and I just need to get caught up once and for all! Going through loads of pics means that I'll probably be having simple posts coming up with pictures of my kids and our summer.

We went to a wedding this summer and Liza and Jason were pretty cute. 

Jason likes to kiss his feet... it's our little joke since I absolutely hate feet.
 
IMG_4600 copy

And Liza likes to kiss Jason. 

IMG_4594 copy

They spent the time between wedding and reception jumping off the bench grabbing leaves. You would have thought it was the most awesome thing ever. :)

6-1-2013 wedding

I just love these two!



media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...