Thursday, September 12, 2013

Jackson ~ Newborn

One might think that newborns would be the easiest to photograph but honestly, I think they are the hardest. Well... maybe those toddlers that never sit still are the hardest. It's a toss up. But all those super, adorable sleeping baby pictures you see all over the internet? I'm not sure what kind of spell those photographers know but babies just don't like to sleep for me. I've done the research and tried all the tricks and I still get wide awake newborns. What's up with that!?!!?

It would also help if I had some kind of studio to work in instead of my living room... and lights. Ya know. But I love babies and I give a really good deal and I'll just keep at it till I really get it. :)

Last week I got to photograph Jackson. He was about ten days old and his great grandma is a wonderful woman I know from church and she gifted the family with a photo session. (It's a really really great gift you guys!!)

IMG_5296 copy

IMG_5354 copybw

IMG_5361 copy

IMG_5320 copy

IMG_5324 copy

IMG_5366 copy

IMG_5373 copybw

IMG_5315 copy

IMG_5317 copy


media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...