Monday, October 7, 2013

I Need a Miracle

101_3475-001

101_3481-001

101_3485-001

One of the highlights of the Women of Faith conference was the Third Day concert!! Woo hoo! Here's the thing... I've always liked Third Day. We have so many of their cds. Pretty sure I saw them in concert years ago. But sometimes after you've had music for a long time you tend to put it away. WELL... I've got it all back out! I'm a total fan again.

Great music. Great lyrics. Just good stuff.

During the concert they played their song Cry Out To Jesus. Such a good song you guys. Have a listen...


There is hope for the helpless
Rest for the weary
Love for the broken heart
There is grace and forgiveness
Mercy and healing
He'll meet you wherever you are
Cry out to Jesus, Cry out to Jesus



After playing that song the lead singer told a story...

A couple approached the band after a concert some time ago and told them that their son had been depressed and decided to end his life. So he got in his car and drove out in the woods and was going to end his life. He liked music a lot so he decided to turn on the radio and at that moment Third Day's Cry Out To Jesus was on. That guy ended up crying out to Jesus instead of ending his life that night!!

WOW! You guys!!!
THAT STORY... that is the story that is the inspiration behind their song I Need a Miracle!

If you listen to Christian radio you've certainly heard the song but I encourage you to listen to it again now that you know the story that inspired it. It gives me goosebumps. Might even make me cry a little... because God is good! Because God majors in miracles every. single. day.


Well no matter who you are
and no matter what you've done
There will come a time when you can't make it on your own
And in your hour of desperation
Know you're not the only one
Prayin, "Lord above, I need a miracle"



media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...