Monday, October 14, 2013

One Weekend, 21 People

This past weekend I got to visit with family... my ENTIRE family! All 21 of us were together for the first time ever. The last time we were all together was four years ago and there were only 18 of us then.

It was a bit chaotic at times but it was definitely a great time!

We did a lot of this...

IMG_6985 copy

The kids enjoyed their crafts...

IMG_7016 copy

My three brothers went to what was apparently an AMAZING Penn State football game. In fact, it was so good that they all crowded in to watch the replay of it the next day...

IMG_7465 copy

I made everyone do family photos...

IMG_7159 copy

And we visited a pumpkin patch. 17 of us went and this is us ready to conquer the corn maze...

IMG_7403 copy

A word of advice... don't try to do a corn maze with 17 people. Split up!

I'll share more someday soon. You know... after I get caught up on some sleep and stop feeling like a zombie.


media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...