Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The Lewis Family

October is pretty much "family season" in the photography world. I recently met up with the Lewis family at a local park for their photo session and when I got to the almost always empty park I had a hard time finding a parking spot. When I looked around all I saw was other families dressed for photos and every photographer in the area ready to go. 

We worked around the crowds though and had a good time.

I have photographed Cael before and shared some of his story. He was born with a heart defect and began his life with surgeries and long hospital stays. He is now 18 months old and adorable as ever!

Of course, he let me know from the beginning of our session that he wouldn't be working with me and I would need to work with him. :)

IMG_7766 copy

He said there will be no sitting for me! I must run free!

Can't blame him for feeling that way after spending so much of his first year laying in a hospital bed!

Anyways... I love this family! I've known them for a few years and they are super sweet and are such a great example of how to stay strong and walk in faith during hard and trying times!

(They still post updates from time to time about Cael on their FB page. You can check that out here.)

IMG_7775 copy

IMG_7824 copy

IMG_7846 copy
Cael shows us his muscles!

IMG_7882 copy

IMG_7889 copy

IMG_7904 copy

IMG_7908 copybw

IMG_7913 copy

IMG_7915 copybw

IMG_7935 copy

IMG_7958 copy

IMG_7977 copy

IMG_7996 copy

IMG_7999 copy

IMG_8005 copy



media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...