Sunday, November 3, 2013

Dress Up

Liza and Jason are having a blast this week dressing up in costumes!

A few weeks ago a neighbor gave us some old costumes that they no longer use. Jason has been Robin since... Thursday? Maybe Wednesday. He wears it out for walks and gets loads of attention. He wears it to pick Liza up from school. I have a feeling that it's going to go on like this for a while... and I'm ok with that. :)

 IMG_8902 copy

 IMG_8899 copy

Liza told me that she didn't want to be a princess again this year so I made her a little Minion outfit.

 IMG_8913 copy

IMG_8910 copy

IMG_8906 copy

IMG_8918 copy

IMG_8927 copy

Jason got a Minion outfit too and that's what the kids wore to school for the party. And then they continued wearing their Minion outfits and they were definitely a hit! I think I'll have them wear them when we run errands from time to time because you can't look at them and not smile! Great reactions from people! So fun!

IMG_8936 copy

I love my little minions!


media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...