Saturday, November 30, 2013

Small Business Saturday

Hi Friends!
Were any of you brave enough to shop this weekend? I saw a bunch of photos online and wow! I don't know why anyone would want to go out and shop that bad. I prefer shopping from my couch to crowds like that. But that's me. I'll never understand how some of you enjoy that. :) Did you get any good deals!?

Anyways...

So yesterday was Black Friday and today is Small Business Saturday... or shop local or however you want to look at it. I just wanted to take this opportunity to remind you all about the children's book my husband wrote. :)





You can find out all kinds of info about the book by clicking HERE.

 It would be a wonderful gift for dads to give to their children!

Amazon is currently out of stock but you can still purchase it several different ways...
1. If you are local to me I have a few copies left at the house.
2. You can ask your local book seller to order it for you.
3. You can find it on barnesandnoble.com.
4. It will always be available from Inspiring Voices... the publisher.

If you have any questions about the book please ask!

If you already have the book leave a comment letting me know what you think!


media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...