Sunday, November 17, 2013

Waiting

I have so much going on inside my head and my heart. I have things I want to write about, process, share. Some of it is my life and what I am going through. Some of it is more letters. Some of it is my thoughts and ideas on things that exist in this world that shouldn't.

I have sat down to write so many times in the past few days but nothing seems to be coming out right. I start and stall. Write and delete. I want to communicate my thoughts well and not just spew angry words. I want to help and encourage instead of tearing down.

I'm just all over the place lately... in my thoughts AND emotinos.

I'm a bit emotionally depleted as well. I apologize for not responding to comments and emails. I read every single one and really appreciate you taking the time to write, encourage, share. It means a lot to me and has been so helpful! But sometimes at the end of the day I just don't have the emotional energy to "talk" about it all some more. That said... I hope you keep leaving encouraging comments and sending those emails. I will respond when I can.

And hopefully sometime soon I'll be able to pull my thoughts together again!

In the meantime...


PicMonkey Collage5





media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...