Sunday, December 29, 2013

Her First Song

Liza is such a creative little girl and I LOVE IT!

Today I was looking through her new sketch pad that she got for Christmas and saw this...





When I asked her what it was she told me it was a song she wrote. Let me translate the first grader spelling for you. :)

Who's In the Bible?

Who's in the Bible?
Who's in the Bible?
The Lord.
Who's in the Bible?
Who's in the Bible?
God is.

I am not afraid for the Lord is with me.

Who's in the Bible?
Who's in the Bible?
Love is.

I am not afraid cuz God loves me.
He loves you too.
He loves everyone.
And he is with you too.
He is with everyone.


Liza said she wrote it. All by herself! And then she sang it for me. :) Sweetest thing ever! I had to share it so I bribed her with a dollar to let me record her singing it. It took a while but she finally said she would do it but with music. She grabbed Jason's new guitar and sang me her song. Then we watched the video back and she said "I'm kind of really proud of myself right now!"

Me too, Liza.
Me too.





media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...