Sunday, February 23, 2014

So Serious

Jason is the boy of many faces. His expressions are amazing. I especially love how he accents things by raising his eyebrows several times.

Last Thursday was his birthday. He turned six and to celebrate we had a few of his friends over for a play date after school. One of his friends had to stay longer than the rest because his mom was at school so they busted out the superhero costumes and had a great time.

I eventually asked if I could get a picture of them together and thankfully they agreed. As I was about to snap Jason says "SERIOUS FACES!"

His serious face had me dying!

002

001

006

007

008

009

I repeatedly asked him throughout the day to show me his serious face. I couldn't wait for Mike to come home and experience it! And then I decided that everyone else needed to see it in action so just before bedtime I got Jason to let me record him. I'll treasure this little one minute video FOREVER!



media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...