Saturday, March 15, 2014

Book Before Movie ~ Part 5

The last few books I read on the list were kind of eh. I was hoping for another good one with my next choice and I wasn't disappointed!

IMG_2502 1

The Fault In Our Stars by John Green is young adult fiction and a story I loved. It is a sad story. A story of sickness and death... but still a story very worth reading. It gave me a glimpse (even though a made up one) into the world of cancer and what it might like for those who live with it and the loved ones that walk life with them.

It made me think about my life and what matters. My actions and how they impact. My words and whether or not they are words that should be spoken.

As I read this book I hoped, I cried, I fell in love with the characters. I can not wait for the movie!!! And in the meantime I will definitely check out more books by John Green.

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...