Friday, March 14, 2014

Life Lately...

I have a lot of half formed thoughts stuck in my head. Half written blog posts sitting in draft. So much I want to share... but none of it is coming out right or in complete thoughts so I'm going to have to save them for another day... for when the time for those posts is right.

So today, instead of all these deep and crazy thoughts running through my head, I'm going to share with you a glimpse of what our life looks like when the weather turns nice.

It's full of days spent outside with the neighborhood friends. Bubbles. Chalk. Imaginary adventures. And lots of scootering. I am certain that the kids have gone MILES on our stretch of sidewalk as they ride back and forth on their scooters.

 IMG_2541 1

 IMG_2491 1

IMG_2538 1

IMG_2548 1

IMG_2558 1

IMG_2572 1

IMG_2404 1

IMG_2415 1

IMG_2422 1

IMG_2444 1


media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...