Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Celebrating Beth

I have been friends with Beth for a few years now. She is one of the sweetest people I know and my favorite second shooter for weddings. (Not sure I've ever had a different second shooter yet!) I love working with her because she has such a servant's heart! At the last wedding my flash was slowing down (I need a new one!) so I said, "Give me your flash Beth and then please go replace the batteries for mine." No problem. No complaining. And I am sure that she would do it again. It's her kindness that makes working with her an enjoyable experience.

A little over a week ago Beth's sister planned a party to celebrate her. It wasn't her birthday but they called it a birthday party anyways. Her sister invited all her family and friends and had food and games and fun planned for the event.

They had a photo booth and asked if I would take the photo booth photos for them. I was more than happy to snap those memories for Beth!

Of course, Liza and Jason loved the photo booth more than the adults but I didn't mind... I got some great photos of my kiddos!

017

003

008

010

012

021

022

Beth and her sister Megan.
035

037


Beth is blessed to have such a great family and friends... and I'm blessed to have her in my life as well!

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...