Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Spring?

It is spring right? I ask because I think Mother Nature forgot the order of the seasons. Winter was long... many will say they felt like it lasted FOREVER! And then winter went away and it was springtime! Glorious, long awaited spring! Except it wasn't really spring. Early spring doesn't usually give us 90 degree days. Kids are already complaining about the heat and wanting to sit inside in front of a fan while eating popsicles. What is going on here!?!?!

I do have to say though that we have been enjoying the nice days! It's so nice to be able to get outside... the neighborhood is alive again and it's so refreshing.

This is happening on our front porch...

002

I've been enjoying stopping by one of my favorite parks in the area from time to time to see what's blooming. The lilacs are beginning to bloom and in a few days when more are open it will smell amazing! We took a walk this evening and just enjoyed some time together as a family. Liza and Jason used my little camera and I used my big one. Mike was there too... he carries my camera bag for me. :)

Rain is on the way again so I'm glad we've had a few nice days to enjoy being outside!

003

 004

005

006

007

008

009

010

011

001

012






media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...