Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Baby Shower

I recently got to throw a baby shower for my good friend. I don't  plan stuff like this often but I love doing it! And my friend deserved it. :)

I worked with my friend's sister to get everything together. We didn't make it look like the typical baby shower with all baby blue or green or yellow... instead, we went with bright and fun. The theme was cars because that's what baby's stuff is going to be and we had fun!

Pretty much everything was inspired by things we saw on Pinterest. (Such a great resource!!)

001

003

004

The amazing food items were not made by me... my friend's sister took the time to make all the awesomeness!

005

006

007

008

009

016

017


Good times!
I wouldn't mind planning another one in a few years. :) 


media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...