Monday, June 16, 2014

City Gardening

I may only live on .1 of an acre and have a house that takes up most of it... but that doesn't mean I can't have a garden! And I don't have to use up the little bit of yard that I do have in order to have that garden.

Last year someone gave me a bunch of pots and planters... it was exactly what I needed! I hadn't made a garden yet because I didn't want to spend a ton of money on pots and planters and they can add up pretty quickly. But getting them for free changed everything! A few weeks ago we got the pots out, got some dirt from my in-law's land and planted a garden!

I'm super excited because stuff is GROWING! (I'm not so great at keeping plants alive.)

I've got lettuce, tomatoes, peppers and beans.  I just planted my second round of beans and lettuce today. I can't wait to eat a salad that I grew!!


002
(That is my front yard. Everyone says we should just plant our garden there but we don't have much grass and I want to keep it!)

004

 003



media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...