Friday, June 6, 2014

Matt and Betsy ~ Married

Betsy is an old friend from my college days. She moved in across the hall and I'm pretty sure the first thing that happened was that I invited her to come to Dairy Queen with me and friend because most people weren't moved in yet and it wouldn't be much fun to sit in the empty dorms. Betsy was always super sweet and cute so I was pretty happy when she hired me to photograph her wedding!

330

Betsy and Matt were a great couple to work with! I loved all the details and simplicity of their wedding. The weather didn't really cooperate with us... it basically rained from the moment we needed to start taking some group photos, straight through the ceremony and continued to rain while we did family and bridal party photos. I stopped raining just as we finished up photos. Go figure! We made the most of it though and didn't let the weather stop any fun... or photos!

Congrats to Betsy and Matt!

001

003

015

025

029

057

148

152

201

209


241

245

251
(Betsy made all the cupcakes. How a bride finds time to do that I will never know!)

296

301

307

312


352

300

226

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...