Thursday, June 12, 2014

Ryan and Amy

Many moons ago I worked at a summer camp with Ryan and Amy. I've kept in touch with Ryan a little over the years and when he emailed me to see if I could squeeze in photo session I decided to make it work.

Ryan and Amy have been dating for a while and Ryan needed a nice retirement gift for his mom. His mom had been saying that she didn't have any nice pictures of Ryan and his girlfriend... and that's where I came in. I headed out to the camp where I met them and where Ryan still works and we did a quick mini session. The other day I got an email from Ryan again. He said, "I got the pictures you sent printed and you effectively made my mother cry!" Photos make such a great gift for moms! And dads. This isn't the first time someone teared up when given photos that I took as a gift. 

I had a great time with Ryan and Amy! They were so relaxed and comfortable with each other. And it was obvious that they absolutely adore each other! 

 003

013

010

009

004

019

021

018

 001

015

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...