Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Family

Two weekends ago we got to visit with some family that we don't get to see too often. My brother and his family came up from Texas so we all headed to Mom and Dad's. It's always a great... and crowded... time when we all get together but it is always worth the long days and sleepless nights.

It was lots of fun watching all the kids riding bikes where I rode my bike as a kid. (This summer is bringing back so many memories for me!) A lot of our time was spent around the house just playing but we did take a day to go to the Farmer's Inn... Putt-Putt, animals and ice cream. We sat around the fire in the evenings and just enjoyed life together for a few days.

It's always sad when it's time to leave but I know I'll see them again!

 002

004

008

114

117

118
I used to do stuff like this. :)

001

002

003

 008
First time for both of them playing Mini Golf. They loved it!

 010

 020
Cousins! Two are missing from this side of the family... they were having fun at Disney.

 021

 023

 027

 032
The kids put on a little festival of sorts. It began with a movie that they made... we HAD to pay 50cents each to watch the small screen.

 041

 044

 046

 048

 050

Can't wait to do it all again!


media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...