Tuesday, July 22, 2014

MacKenzie ~ Senior

MacKenzie is always a good time! I love working with her. Last year when I wanted to try out some new locations I asked MacKenzie to be my model. We took photos all evening... she's photogenic and genuine... with a good dose of the right kind of quirky thrown in!

She asked me to do her senior photos this summer... we needed to get them in before her family moves out of state. MacKenzie wanted her photos to be taken in the place where she grew up... not a new state that she just moved to. So we scheduled... and had to cancel because there were tornadoes in the area that night. We rescheduled and had to cancel again because she went on a mission trip and got a really bad sunburn. We FINALLY fit it in on a beautiful day! I'm so glad that I got to work with MacKenzie again before she moves. And seeing as how kind and fun and sweet she is... I'm certain she will easily find a place among new friends in her new school.

001

005

008

010

013

014

018

019

027

034

037

039

043

051

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...