Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Life has been full!

I've had several photo shoots...

001

001

100



Photographed a beautiful wedding...

005



Crocheted some new items for my shop...

 boots 1

 slippers 1

 cowl 1



Had date nights...

 002

 003
(This is me complaining that I can't hit the target. I was getting pretty frustrated!)



Woke up to this hanging out in my dining room window...

 004
(I quickly slammed the window shut and left a message for Mike letting him know it would be waiting for him when he got home from work.)



Went on a ten mile bike ride with the kids. There was a very dark and long (.7 of a mile!) tunnel on the trail. It was freaky. The kids were brave! (We had lights.)

 101_4136



Our bike project continues and we were recently interviewed for the newspaper! (And I just realized that I probably never shared on here about my bike project. I'll have to remedy that asap!)

001



We took a trip to the zoo and Living Treasures...

001



 And, thanks to our public library, got our Little Free Library up and running!!! (More on this soon!)

003


Whew!!!
We have six more days of summer before school starts up again... and we plan to remain busy and enjoy every last minute of summer vacation!!







media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...