Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The Victory

My heart is heavy.
So much death and violence happening in our world.

I don't watch the news but I'm still overwhelmed by all the talk I hear...
Suicides.
Deadly illness.
Riots.
Children being beheaded.

Fear.
Hopelessness.
Unimaginable things.

My heart has been yearning for answers this past week. It needs hope. Light. Life.


I've been listening to a song that reminds me that at the end of this life is life everlasting for those who place their trust in Jesus Christ. It has helped my heart as I listen to it over and over.

I'm still sad.
I still cry over some of these events.
But it's not quite as dark... because even though we have so many awful things happening in our world, so much death... death has ultimately been conquered. There is Life to look forward to.

Never stop praying.



media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...