Monday, September 22, 2014

8 Years

Today marks eight years with my beautiful Liza Mae!

She is one-of-a-kind and brings so much joy to my life. Liza is one of my greatest blessings and she has taught me to see things differently, to do life differently. She makes me a better person.

This picture...

1923417_8322196619_4180_n

That is Liza when she was 11 months old... walking along a beach in Florida, confident, afraid of nothing... like she owned the place.

Liza still walks with confidence today. She is a leader. Her mind amazes me. She takes on problems instead of running away from them. She stands tall and overcomes her weaknesses. She considers others and gives everyone a chance. She loves. She laughs. She brings light to the dark places.

My sweet, sweet Liza... I want to be more like you.

003


media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...