Sunday, September 28, 2014

Emmie and Alan ~ Flying Dove Ranch Wedding Photos

Emmie told me that she originally wasn't going to hire a photographer. Then she saw some photos that I took at a friend's wedding and she changed her mind, called me up and hired me! And then the story gets even more fun because Emmie's mom told me that the family had a garage sale and they used that money to help her pay for the photography. I love that they all pitched in and I'm so glad that they decided to have photographs of their day... because at the end of it all, photographs are what you have to help you look back and see all the little things that happened during the wedding day. The details, the people, the smiles, the moments.

Emmie and Alan got married at The Flying Dove Ranch which is near my hometown. It's a beautiful, new, outdoor venue. I was pretty nervous during the week leading up to the wedding because it rained... a lot! And it was calling for rain on the wedding day. But we all lucked out because the rain stopped and the weather turned beautiful just in time!

I loved this wedding so much. Emmie and Alan are young and so in love. Their friends and family were wonderful and the setting allowed for the whole day to feel like a giant family reunion.


006

008

012

002

019

Emmie and Alan didn't want to see each other before the ceremony but they did want a moment together to pray. It is probably one of my most favorite moments of all the weddings I have ever photographed. It's such an honor to be able to witness a private moment like this...

048

100

082

001

007

221

031

160

186

193

204

229

 029

005


Congrats Emmie and Alan!!!

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...