Monday, September 29, 2014

Happiness is...

...a Sunday afternoon bike ride with my mom, dad, Mike, Liza and Jason!

001

We had been talking about it all summer. We all wanted to do it. When I got home at 9:30 on Saturday night after a long day of wedding photography I had a message to call my dad. He and mom wanted to come visit Sunday and ride bikes.

I was exhausted. I didn't really want to say yes. I had just done squats for eight hours. I. was. tired. But I knew yes was the right answer so I called back and told them to come.

I'm so glad that I did!

We drove to the rails to trails in town and rode about six miles. We stopped at Derailleur Bike Shop Cafe that recently opened along the trail and had some ice cream. They were super nice and turned on the Steelers game so that Mike could check in on the score. (Two thumbs up to Mike for not once complaining about missing the game! Yay for family time!)

The day was beautiful...
The memory perfect.

Thanks for coming out Mom and Dad!



media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...